Kyrgyzstan Border Permit
- Validity: 1 month (or 2 months as an option)
- Delivery time: 13 days* (or 5 days* as an option).
*excluding week-ends and public holidays
- Price: 30€ / person
- The permit includes four border zones :
1- Chuy region: Chong-Kemin Valley
2- Issyk-Kul region: Karkyra, Sary-Jaz, Engilchek, Khan-Tengri national park, Ak-Shyrak, and Karasay checkpoint
3- Naryn region: Ak-Say Valley, Lake Kol-Suu, Kok-Kiya canyon, Lake Chatyr-Kul and Torugart checkpoint
4- Osh region: Trans-Alay chain (Lenin Peak)
ORDER YOUR PERMIT BY FILLING IN THE FORM BELOW
- As far as we know, there is no quicker and cheaper way to obtain the 4-zone border permit in Kyrgyzstan.
- This permit allows access to the wildest parts of the country, including Routes 3, 11, 12, 18, 19 and 24 of our “Explore Kyrgyzstan” book!
- The process of obtaining the permit takes 13 working days, but an urgent option allows you to get it in 5 working days.
- The delivery of the permit is done at the reception of the hotel “Salut” in Bishkek. With the “Other place” option, you can get your permit delivered in another city of Kyrgyzstan (count 48 hours delivery in addition to the procedure of obtaining the permit).
- The permit is valid for 1 month (from the first entry in the border area). As an option, it is possible to increase its duration to 2 months.
- Secure payment via Stripe (VISA or MASTERCARD) or Paypal in euro. In case of cancellation, no refund is possible.
See reviews ★★★★★
Fast delivery and fair price compared to other travel agencies ! Thanks
Super ! Merci
Cuatro días antes de viajar a Kyrgyzstan, contacté con Ountravela para obtener el permiso. Cuando aterricé en Bishkek, me lo trajeron hasta el punto donde me encontraba ya que no conocía la ciudad.
Sin este permiso es IMPOSIBLE conocer a fondo las mejores partes del país. Para mí es imprescindible en un viaje Off Road y estos chicos te lo tramitan rápidamente. Five Stars !!
Commande et suivis parfait en temps et en heure, cerise sur le gâteau, nos permis nous ont été livrés directement à notre hôtel à Bishkek. Merci à toute l’équipe.
Give a review
Map of the restricted areas in Kyrgyzstan
Some border areas are subject to strict regulations regarding the circulation of persons, especially foreigners. If you wish to visit these areas, you must apply for a permit in advance. There are five restricted areas, which are shown on the map below.
Once you have obtained your permit, keep the original version and make several copies, as you will have to leave one at each military checkpoint. Your passport will also be required for verification. Check that there are no errors in the passport number, dates, and your name on the permit. A simple mistake and you will be stuck at the checkpoint.