Ebook Explore Kyrgyzstan
The digital version of the “Explore Kyrgyzstan” guidebook is now available!
Explore the best off-road routes of Kyrgyzstan thanks to an interactive PDF compatible with all your electronic devices (smartphone, tablet, computer). This digital format is ideal if you need to travel light (cycling, hiking, world tour, etc.).
- Language : English
- The PDF file is non-printable and protected by a personal password
Get a €10 discount if you also take the GPS routes:
Q & A
Explore Kyrgyzstan guide book
The digital version
The ebook includes:
- 336 colour pages
- More than 300 photos
- 75 maps, including high-resolution satellite maps
- More than 500 GPS coordinates (wild camping spots, sightseeing spots, must-see, etc.)
- Hikes by foot or on horseback and other must-do activities!
- 40 pages on the local culture and environment
Practical information (vehicle equipment, renting advice, visa, etc.)
- A complete phrasebook to help you break the ice in a yurt!
- Our recommendations for rentals (van, 4×4, motorcycle, bike) and local guides for your outdoor activities (horseback riding, white water rafting, etc.)
Pros and cons of the ebook
- Instant download
- Compatible with all your electronic devices: smartphone, digital tablet, computer, etc.
- Compatible with all operating systems: ios, android, windows, etc.
- Space and weight saving
- Interactive PDF: clickable links and table of contents
- Updated regularly
- The font size does not adapt to various sized displays and devices. As a result, you have to zoom in to read text and maps, especially on small screens.
- No battery = no book!
How to use this ebook?
The ebook is in PDF format, a universal format compatible on computer, smartphone and tablet. We recommend that you read the PDF with the free Adobe Acrobat Reader software or app.
- All URL links are clickable.
- Navigation between chapters is possible thanks to a clickable table of contents. In addition, all page numbers are clickable.
- At the top of each page, you will find a navigation bar allowing you to directly access the summary, the general map and to go back to the previous page.
“To complete the ebook, we recommend you use our tourist map in A2 format. Folded, it slips into your pocket. You will find a complete Kyrgyz-English phrase book on the back!”